Teacher of English. Teacher of Russian for foreigners, Translator
- Kiev National Linguistic University, Specialist Degree obtained, majoring in English translation (2009-2010)
- Kiev National Linguistic University, Bachelor Degree obtained, majoring in English translation (2006-2009)
- Kiev University of Transport Economy and Technology, Specialist Degree obtained, majoring in Economics (2001-2006)
Specializing in: teaching children and adults (all levels), preparation for ЗНО (“state external independent testing” for school children in Ukraine), preparation for IELTS, FCE ; business English. Teaching Russian as a foreign language.
Experience in teaching:
- Teacher of English at various linguistic centers in Kiev (2011 – present)
- Teacher of Russian for foreigners (2016 – present)
Experience in translation:
- English translator of English at the National Air Forces of Ukraine (2013-2015)
What brought you to the language you teach? What do you like about teaching?
I have been teaching English for over 6 years. It gives me an excellent opportunity to apply my creativity in classes using new approaches to teaching and making classes fun and easy to follow. While working with every new student I am using an individualized approach to make studying more efficient. What particularly inspires me in my job is to see the progress my students make!
More about me…
I am a creative and cheerful person that is keen on languages, good music, sport activities such as swimming, rollerblading and reading. Besides, travelling is what I love the most since it opens new cultures and people to me.
In the professional field I constantly improve my qualifications and visit different seminars devoted to language teaching.